Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student
This is a Full Version Product, The License Product Serial KeyCode and the Download Link will be emailed to you within 24 hours after purchase.
Time-saving features with a clean, modern look
- Features 4 Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote® Improved user interface is optimized for a keyboard, pen or touch-screen display. Includes 7GB of online storage, allowing secure access to your documents from anywhere.
- Word 2013 lets you create professional-quality documents. New feature lets you open and edit a PDF document, while the new Read Mode offers easier on-screen reading. Object Zoom allows easy zooming in on tables, charts and images. And templates and tools let you add polish and style to your documents.
- Excel 2013 offers powerful tools to work with data. Lets you explore, analyze and visualize data to gain new insights. The Quick Analysis tool helps you choose the best chart or graph to visualize your data, then format it in a single click. Time-saving templates let you focus more on your data. Pivot tables let you summarize complex data with ease, now with extra help.
- PowerPoint 2013 lets you easily create effective, impressive presentations. New to 2013 is touch-screen support, great for use on tablets and phones, that lets you swipe and tap to advance through presentations. Features such as Presenter View and Slide Zoom help you deliver your presentations more smoothly and flexibly. And a wide variety of themes and variations, along with merging and alignment tools, make it easy to create great-looking presentations quickly.
- OneNote 2013 lets you take notes and access them quickly and easily. OneNote operates like a digital notebook, holding your notes, pictures, web pages and media. Everything you capture is saved and searchable, accessible from anywhere via computer or smartphone. Plus, OneNote can even convert your handwriting into text
- For business or household use. For use on 1 computer. Purchase is for the life of your PC, and license is non-transferrable.
The first thing you'll see when you open Microsoft Office is a clean, new look. But the features you know and use are still there-along with some new ones that are huge time savers. The new Office also works with smartphones, tablets, and in the cloud, even on PCs that don't have Office installed. So now you can always get to your important files, no matter where you are or what you're using.
Your personalized Office
Sign in to Office on your PC or on the move—your personal settings and recent files are with you.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Re-open a document from any PC or device and keep working right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, documents, and group files are always accessible.
Simplify how you communicate
Be even more responsive to clients or customers. Get to what you need faster in Outlook, use new sharing tools, and share docs on SkyDrive.
- Respond quickly. Preview Outlook messages, reply from the Reading Pane, or sneak a peek at contacts.
- Communicate the way you want, faster. Now you can find all your sharing options in one place in Office programs, File > Share.
Turn ideas and data into expert documents
Create winning docs fast using templates from the Start screen. Work with PDF content, images, and data in new ways and share your work online.
- Draw conclusions from data in less time. Convert data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster for insights.
- Create outstanding publications. Add photos fast, swap them, create picture back-grounds, and add new visual and text effects.
- Easily build a database app and share it on the web. Access creates the structure, so you can start using and sharing your app right away.
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- Powerpoint 2013
- OneNote 2013